1 Day Course – £250 (ex VAT) per delegate
- Set up and configure your ArcGIS Online subscription
- Workflows for authoring, sharing, managing and working with your GIS data
- Introduction to Collector for ArcGIS
- Synchronize your updates
- Download maps to your smartphone or tablet
- Make updates to your geographic information systems (GIS) data without an Internet connection
- How to create new GIS features, as well as update existing ones
The course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Configure your subscription to reflect your corporate identity
- Load and manage spatial data within your subscription
- Set up users and configure groups
- Author and configure webmaps and web applications, including how to use online geoprocessing tools
- Use ArcGIS Online alongside the wider ArcGIS Platform
- Integrate data stored in your corporate ArcGIS Server with ArcGIS Online
- Publish data and the results of your spatial analyses from ArcMap
- Utilise Maps for Office (Excel)
- Make use of free mobile applications such as the Collector App
- Understand how to administer your ArcGIS Online subscription; how to manage credits and security
- Use the app to download maps to your smartphone or tablet.
- Collect and update GIS features when disconnected from a network.
- Synchronise and manage changes between the field and your office.
- Prepare maps and services for offline use with ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS for Desktop.