ESRI ArcPad – £250 (ex VAT) per delegate.
- ArcPad overview
- Work with features and layers
- Collecting data in ArcPad
- Create new data using Quick Capture
- Editing data in ArcPad
- Check out and edit data
This course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Work with layers in an ArcPad map.
- Add an ArcGIS Online basemap as a background for an ArcPad map.
- Quickly locate features in the field using queries and bookmarks.
- Efficiently capture, edit, and move map features so they accurately represent real-world features.
- Export layers from ArcMap to ArcPad and check out data for field use.
- Perform disconnected editing in the field and check data back into a geo database.