- Provide support to the Technical Sales team including site demonstrations and training where necessary (post-COVID-19).
- Provide online support and training on MGISS products and solutions to clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve software & hardware issues
- Onboarding and configuration of GNSS hardware solutions to clients
- Attendance at MGISS regional events and industry tradeshows
- 1-2 Years experience in the GIS industry
- Degree in GIS, Geomatics or similar discipline
- Experience in the use of ArcGIS Pro, Desktop
- Full Driving licence
- Previous experience in providing training and technical support in a technical disciple
- The familiarity with relational database management systems (RDBMS), SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Use of high accuracy GPS/GNSS equipment and GNSS data capture applications
- Familiarisation of the Android operating system
- Use of open source GIS including QGIS
MGISS build Trustworthy solutions built on our core values of being Informed about the challenges our customers and their customers face. Positive in our ability to find a solution based on the Inclusive contribution from all at MGISS. If you have the drive and ambition to succeed and would like to become part of a thriving technology company and widen a fascinating story, then please send your CV to [email protected].