The CAT S41 is the latest ruggedized smartphone developed by CAT. The CAT S41 casing includes MIL SPEC 810G and IP68 water and dust resistant certified, scratch-resistant screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, drop proof tested onto concrete from up to 1.8 metres.
The exceptional battery has enough power to charge other devices, as well as provide 38 hours of talk time. An Android 7 OS gives the CAT S41 the edge over competitors. It is the perfect companion to one of our GNSS receivers.
• Huge battery (5000 mAh) capable of charging other devices and accessories with the Battery Share feature long battery life – up to 44 days standby (or 38 hours’ talk time)
• Waterproof Smartphone (60 minutes to 2M)
• Underwater 13MP rear camera with LED flash, autofocus with PDAF, 8MP front-facing camera
• Drop proof to 1.8M, dust proof and MIL Spec 810G, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 display protection
• Super bright 5″ FHD display, optimised for outdoor use with auto wet finger and glove support*
• Textured, extra grip design
• Android™ Nougat
• Programmable Shortcut Key
• 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM. Expandable Storage (microSD™)