ESRI Collector for ArcGIS is a true cross-platform mobile data capture application available on iOS, Android and Windows 10.
You can capture and update data online or offline from the field, directly onto published web map service layers, and submit updates to enable operational intelligence and allow more informed and timely decisions.
ESRI Collector for ArcGIS can also be used with high accuracy GNSS receivers including the Arrow Series to achieve accuracy of down to 1cm. You’ll improve the quality of captured data, the efficiency of your field workforce and the accuracy of your GIS asset data repositories.
• Collect and update information in the field
• Take your maps and data offline and sync changes when connected
• Collect points, lines, areas, and related data.
• Use professional-grade high-accuracy GNSS (GPS) receivers.
• Search for places and features.
• Track and report where you’ve been
• Improve your data quality with easy-to-use map-driven forms
• Capture and share photos and videos
• Attach photos to your features.
• Works on iOS, Android, and Windows 10
• Ensured spatial accuracy and metadata capture for critical assets
- See it in action with Arrow 100.
- See it in action with Trimble Catalyst.
- See how it works...