GeoGrafi-M is a complete mobile field mapping and data collection software developed in the UK, specifically for the UK market, focusing on large-scale Ordnance Survey Mapping, a simpler data capture interface, and designed for small data capture applications right through to full to asset management system integration.
GeoGrafi-M software runs on Windows, Windows Mobile and Android. It can work with any built-in or external mapping-grade GNSS receiver, laser rangefinder or other sensors. It is capable of delivering positional accuracy from 1m to 1cm in real-time onto your survey drawing or GIS layer.
- GeoGrafi-M software interface controlled independently by MGISS
- Windows, Windows Mobile and Android versions available now
- Planned version for Apple iOS
- Regular software updates
- MGISS are an Ordnance Survey licensed partner and offer a fully hosted OS mapping service (WMS) and OS MasterMap site-centred data
- Direct linkage to Relational Database Management Systems including PostgreSQL, SQL Server and Oracle, and Inspection based surveys (parent and child)
- Photograph with and redline/markup using attributes
- Integrated links to all laser rangefinders (Trupulse, MDL and Spike)
- Digiterra data compatible via export/import with all links to GIS, CAD and database
- Access to the complete Grafi SpatialHub solution (additional licence fees may apply)